We want to get to know you and your pet.
To ensure a pleasant relationship, we schedule a 'get-acquainted' consultation meeting with your Pet Care Provider. This allows you to outline the individual care you want for your pet and to familiarize your Pet Care Provider with the duties in your home.
• What is your pet's favorite playtime activity?
• Does your dog like to play ball? (Also check out our Daily Visits Program!)
• Does kitty like to play with her kitty teaser or catnip?
• Do they enjoy quiet time, brushing, or just hugs and snuggling?
• Are doggie walks fast and energetic or a nice stroll?
• Would you like us to set up Socialization & Play dates for your dog?
• Does your pet need medication administered or training reinforcement?
• Would your pet just prefer a calming massage?
• Are your days long at work? Do your evening activities run late?
How about a nice mid-point visit for a walk, some play time or feeding?
(There is a $15 charge for this initial Consultation meeting.)
We know that proper exercise, stimulation and social activity are essential to your pet's health, contentment and longevity. And, all our Pet Care Providers receive on-going behavioral and health training, and certified in Pet CPR and First Aid.
Your pet always receives:
• Hugs and petting
• Play and quiet time
• All litter clean-up
• Scheduling play dates/socialization
• Brushing and calming massage
• Medication and supplemental
At work all day? We can save you time! No need to run home on your lunch hour or during bad weather. Critter Sitters eliminates your worry and allows you the freedom to be where you need to be, because we'll be there for your pet, regardless of the weather, any day of the year!
• Recovering after an accident and unable to walk the dog or sift the kitty litter? Let us take
care of them while you get well.
• Just feeling under the weather? We can handle the walks until you recuperate.
• Does your commute make it impossible to make it home at lunch?
• Would you like to come home to a properly exercised dog?
• With proper scheduling, we can be there for you regardless of the weather, any day of the year!
Does home security concern you?
• Mail and papers brought in
• Lights and drapes adjusted
• Utilities checked (We'll check your rooms and basement for possible problems
during inclement weather)
• We'll even keep your plants watered!
Once you introduce us to your best friends, you won't want to trust anyone else with the care of your pets and home.
Is your pet elderly, sensitive or in need of medication?
Our knowledgeable and experienced Pet Care Providers are trained to meet your pet's special requirements. Stress is as harmful to pets as it is to people. We advise you to keep your pet in the safety of their own home. Critter Sitters professional pet sitting eliminates the risk of illness and injury that may occur in settings unfamiliar to your pet.